You will need to obtain a Court Judgment before you can use the services of an HCEO. You can either start a claim yourself or by using a solicitor. When your case is more complex or is for a significant amount of money, we always recommend that you instruct a solicitor, as errors made at judgment stage can prevent successful enforcement.