To instruct us to recover a County Court or High Court Judgment, you can either instruct us online or you can download the PDF.
Please note: To view and use our download forms you will need to have Adobe Reader 9 (or greater) installed onto your PC. The latest version of this software is available to download free of charge – Click here to download.
Please note that this online system can only be used for:
- A county court judgment
- Total judgment over £600 inc. court costs
- Judgment not older than 6 years
- Not more than two enforcement addresses
- Enforcement addresses are in England or Wales
You cannot use this online system for:
- High Court Judgments
- Scottish or Northern Irish Judgments
- Reverse judgments where the claimant becomes the debtor
Should you have a judgment that falls into any of the above exceptions, please call Client Services on on 0333 001 5100
On completion we will:
- Automatically add interest where applicable
- Add £66 court fee to the case (we cannot add any additional costs/expenses unless directed to by the courts)
- Send you an email confirming that we have received your instruction
- Send you a separate email detailing what we require from you to proceed with enforcement
Instruct us online
You will need approximately 5-10 minutes and your County Court JudgmentOnline instruction
By completing this form you will become a client of The Sheriffs Office and therefore agree to our terms and conditions and to paying the £66 court fee.