There are many options available to you once you have your judgment. The best route will depend on the circumstances of the case and the debtor. You have the right to find out more about the debtor's situation to assist you in making your decision. 

This is done through an order to obtain information, whereby the debtor is ordered to come to court to answer questions on areas such as:

  • Income
  • Employment
  • Property
  • Bank accounts

The order can be used for both individual debtors and companies.

If the judgment debtor is an individual, you will need to complete Form N316; for a company it is form N316A

You can find out more in our article Order to Obtain Information.