Instructing The Sheriffs Office to recover your debt by way of High Court enforcement is very straightforward. Simply follow these first two steps (and let us take care of the other two):

Don't have a CCJ?

Obtain your CCJ either through using a solicitor or the Government online claim service Money Claim Online

Once you have your CCJ

Complete our online instruction form and send it to us with:

  • £66 cheque payable to HMCTS for the court fee
  • A copy of the CCJ and claim form if processed online
  • Full details of the judgment debtor

Over to us

Our transfer up team will manage the process of transferring your judgment to the High Court for enforcement. There is no charge to you for this service.

Once we have the writ of control, we will commence the enforcement by sending the Notice of Enforcement.