We support private landlords evicting tenants from residential property and recover rent arrears.

We can act on your behalf to transfer your possession order to the High Court for fast and effective enforcement - often far more quickly than a County Court bailiff is able to act.

We also enforce County Court Judgments (CCJs) for the recovery of rent arrears, including after the tenant has left the property. If the tenant has absconded, we offer a tenant tracing service.


Services for Landlords

PDF 5.38MB