To evict trespassers and squatters from commercial property, you will need to obtain an order for possession, then transfer it to the High Court to obtain a writ of possession which is executed by our nationwide team of High Court Enforcement Officers. 

You do not need to know the names of the squatters, as the order can be made against "persons unknown".

Once instructed, we normally carry out a risk assessment of the eviction, to ensure that we have on hand any specialist teams or equipment available, have assessed the site from a health and safety perspective, and have forewarned the police if we believe their presence may be required. This is particularly important when removing activists and protesters.

If you would like to instruct us to conduct an eviction from a property, please use Form N293A.

Squatting in residential property is now a criminal offence and squatters can be removed by calling the Police.

Download the brochure

Eviction Services

PDF 4.15MB