As an alternative to a forfeiture of lease, commerical landlords may apply for an order of possession, which you then transfer to the High Court for enforcement by The Sheriffs Office under a writ of possession.

If you are also owed rent arrears, you can combine the writ for possession with a writ of control (known as a writ of fieri facias or fi fa prior to 6th April 2014) recover the rent element at the same time as the repossession of the property. 

If you would like to instruct The Sheriffs Office to repossess your commercial property, please complete and return Form N293A.