Whether it is property or land repossession or the eviction of gypsys, travellers, squatters or tenants, The Sheriffs Office, using our team of experienced Certificated Bailiffs and High Court Enforcement Officers, will get the job done quickly and efficiently.
We support landlords, commercial and residential, as well as landowners by offering these services:
- Eviction of trespassers and squatters from commercial property
- Eviction of trespassers, travellers, squatters and protesters from land
- Repossession of commercial property via a forfeiture of lease (Common Law)
- Repossession of commercial property via a High Court writ of possession
- Repossession of residential property via a High Court writ of possession
Our team of experienced Certificated Bailiffs and High Court Enforcement Officers cover all of England and Wales. We liaise with you personally, discussing the quickest and most effective way to reclaim the property or land that is rightfully yours.
We offer a speedy response - 24 hours for a certificated bailiff - and will attend to secure your commercial property using our national network of approved locksmiths. In addition to this, we will take a full and detailed inventory of any items remaining in the property.
All our Enforcement Officers have an active support network of locksmiths, tow trucks, removal teams, glaziers and security services. Should it be required, we will also enlist Police support to prevent a breach of the peace.
Should you require any further information or have any questions please contact us where our team will be happy to assist you.