Our experienced team of Process Servers covers the whole of England and Wales and serves legal documents everyday on behalf of solicitors, lawyers, Local Authorities, Government agencies, companies and private individuals.
If you have a document such as a Statutory Demand, Bankruptcy or Winding Up Petition, Claim form, Divorce or Family proceedings or a Court Order that needs serving anywhere in the UK, then one of our experienced Process Servers can do this for you, promptly, correctly and professionally. All work is carried out according to your direct instructions and on a fixed fee basis.
- Serve your documents promptly and in accordance with CPR rules
- Serve the papers in accordance with your special instructions
- Ensure all Data Protection and Human Rights legislation is adhered to
- Keep you updated at all times and advise you when service has been made
- Monitor all cases we are dealing with and ensure they are returned to you on time
- Ensure that all statements or affidavits are completed correctly
For your information, the types of documents commonly served include but are not limited to:
- Writs, summons or claim forms
- Divorce petitions
- Court Orders
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy or winding up petitions
- Family proceedings
If your service is very urgent we can attempt a same day service which can also include collection of the papers from you. We would need to confirm our availability and costs for this work prior to receiving instructions. Once your documents have been served we will provide you with the appropriate statement or affidavit confirming service. A brief report will be provided detailing any matters we encountered or information that may assist you.
Should you require any further information or have any questions please contact us where our team will be happy to assist you.