The Sheriffs Office provides the full range of High Court Enforcement services for individuals, sole traders, business of all sizes, landlords and solicitors acting on behalf of clients.
Whilst not every case is enforceable, we are confident that if anyone is going to be paid, it will be us.
We can help you to:
- Enforce unpaid County Court Judgments (CCJs) and recover the money you are owed
- Enforce high volumes of judgments for large organisations and law firms
- Enforce unpaid employment tribunal awards and ACAS settlements
- Enforce judgments from courts outside England and Wales
- Evict squatters, protesters and trespassers from land or commercial property
- Recover rent arrears for residential and commercial landlords
- Repossess property for residential and commercial landlords
- Trace debtors
Since the introduction of High Court Enforcement Officers in April 2004, we have grown to become one of the largest and most successful firms of High Court Enforcement Officers. We provide excellent customer service to our clients and according to figures provided by the Ministry of Justice, collect far more than the national average for enforceable cases:
- A higher "pence in the pound" - higher year on year, averaging 50% more than the national average
- In 75% of enforceable cases, we collect payment in full on one single visit
- 100% success rate for evictions and repossessions
Our superior performance and high reputation are due to our directors‘ wealth of knowledge, experience and contacts in the enforcement industry.
And our Enforcement Officers are simply the best in the business.
Should you require any further information or have any questions please contact us where our team will be happy to assist you.