A brand new series of the BBC award-winning show starts on Monday 3rd April at 11 am on BBC One. Great news for the millions of viewers of the show!
11am, BBC One weekdays from Monday 3rd April
The programme will be on every weekday morning at 11 o'clock on BBC One for two weeks – 10 episodes in total – and is repeated the following morning on BBC Two at 6.30 am for the early birds. It will also be available on iPlayer.
So, let’s take a look at some of what is in store for us during the first week:
- The Sheriffs confront a man who hasn’t paid the rent he owes to a single mum. The job gets tricky as he refuses to believe that Tommy and Craig can take his car
- Lawrence is on the trail of £30,000 owed by a financial advisor
- Ken's chasing a debt owed by an asbestos specialist with cash flow problems. But are the company's assets too dangerous to remove?
- A budding property developer has lost out after squatters took over his building, but the Sheriffs get more than they’ve bargained for when they try to evict them
- Sheriff Lawrence discovers his claimant's not the only one owed money by a building company with problems – so he has to act fast
- Lawrence and Kev turn detective as they try to recover money from a garage that says it’s gone into liquidation, owing thousands of pounds to one motorist
- And Sheriff Ken Warby has to enforce a writ against a giant multinational company – with surprising results
We hope you will enjoy watching these and all the other cases featured in this new series.