It kicked off on Monday 3rd April and now we’ve shown 4 out of 10 brand new episodes of our BBC award-winning show, “The Sheriffs are Coming”.
BBC One, 11am on weekdays
We’ve seen the Sheriffs confront a man who hadn’t paid the rent he owes to a single mum, chase a debt owed by an asbestos specialist with dangerous assets and the Sheriffs getting a little more than they’d bargained for at a squatter eviction.
The programme will continue tomorrow, Monday to Thursday of next week and the final episode of the series will air on Easter Monday - all at 11am on BBC One. The episodes are repeated the following morning on BBC Two at 6.30am for the early birds and are available for catch up on BBC iPlayer.
Coming up in the next 5 episodes:
- A car went in for repair but the customer hasn't seen it since – and he's now owed thousands of pounds. Will the Sheriffs be able to get it?
- An airline hasn't paid compensation for delays to a passenger but now the Sheriffs are on the case
- At an eviction of a group of squatters, Lawrence makes a suspicious discovery
- A steel company owes money to a former employee, so Tommy and Craig go looking for the boss
- A coach company finds an unusual way to pay its debt and the Sheriffs are given the runaround at a security firm...
- Lawrence and Kev visit a garage after a customer discovered the car he had bought from them had been in a crash. When the dealer responsible says he can't pay, Lawrence has other ideas
- Ken won't take no for an answer at a hotel with a debt to pay and Tommy and Craig eye up a jaguar on a debtor's driveway
- Lawrence and Kev seize equipment from a sports car specialist on behalf of a customer whose car was left dripping oil after a botched repair
- Tommy and Craig have a tricky assignment trying to recover money at a residential address and the Sheriffs face resistance from a worker whilst trying to enter a Midlands factory
- Lawrence confronts a company which fitted a wood-burning stove that was dangerous.
- Tommy visits a football club which hasn't paid for work on its pitch
We hope you will enjoy watching these and all the other cases featured in this new series.